Why Join AARPC?
- Private physician-owned group with leadership opportunities
- Supportive work environment with mentorship and guidance available to all new grads/hires
- Primarily doing solo cases, with some CRNA supervision
- Diversity of cases and settings provide a well-rounded work experience and opportunities to hone and maintain skills
- Flexible vacation structure
- Competitive compensation with our own internal billing practice, efficient, predictable revenue management system
- Benefits: Health insurance (high deductible HSA plan), HRA, 401k with Profit Sharing (eligible from day 1), Cash Balance plan, Short term and Long term disability
- Part-time, full-time physician positions available
- Partnership track and employed tracks available
- Sign on bonus and moving expenses
We are partnering with Rochester Regional Health to employ CRNAs presently. If you are a nurse anesthetist interested in working with RRH/AARPC, please contact our lead CRNA, Jennifer Spillberg here.
Generous student loan reimbursement, sign on bonus and moving expenses available.
For more information, please send us a message below. Feel free to include your CV if available!
Why move to Rochester, NY?
- High quality of life, lower cost of living than most major cities
- Family-friendly with great public schools
- Affordable housing
- Thriving restaurant and arts scene
- Outdoor activities close by, including plentiful hiking trails, parks and waterways
- For the golf enthusiast, there are over 50 golf courses in the Rochester area! Notably, Oak Hill was recently the site of the 2023 PGA Championship.